[RNLD] Links between publication and sound corpus

Andrew Cunningham lang.support at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 9 11:28:37 UTC 2013

Actually the way to do that is via JavaScript using the HTML5 Audio API
where the start and end time are data attributes of the audio element.

Although the event listerners only fire of five times a second, so will not
be millisecond accurate.

A.