[RNLD] Import .wav into .mp4?

Frank Seidel frank.zidle at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 13 16:54:40 UTC 2013

Hey Marc,

you need to align the two in Premiere or Final Cut or any other cutting
program that allows several audio tracks. I cannot give you specifics about
other programs because I do that in Premiere. The principle of it is not
too hard to do though. You will have two audio tracks that you can align,
which make things easier. Align the two audio spikes you created with a
clap. You have to zoom in really close to do that. Then shift the new audio
track forward or backward a little until you hear no echo anymore, if you
play both audio tracks simultaneously. Delink the original audio from the
video track, link the new audio to the video track, delete the old audio
track and you are good to go.

There are plenty video tutorials on You tube. If you cannot find a good one
contact me again and I have the link to one somewhere that I cannot
readily  find at the moment (for Prmiere only though, but the principles
are explained which should enable you to transpose the process to a cheaper
video cutter.)

Best of luck,

Frank

--