[RNLD] ELAN > FLEx > ELAN

Sophie Salffner ss123 at SOAS.AC.UK
Mon Sep 30 12:37:38 UTC 2013

Dear all,

for anyone interested in using ELAN and FLEx together, Tim Gaved
(SIL/SOAS) and I (Sophie Salffner, SOAS) have written up a possible
ELAN > FLEx > ELAN workflow and developed it into a teaching set
including example files. The workflow and teaching materials work on
our systems but we are still testing the materials and would like to
share them with interested ELANers and FLExers to debug if needed.
Please contact us for the whole teaching set (15 MB zip) or just the
document describing the process (2MB pdf, with plenty of screenshots).
Once we are happy that it works we'll make it publicly available too.

Greetings,

Sophie

--
Sophie Salffner