[RNLD] Case of Funding denied for languages described as "Vigorous" in Ethnologue.

Rosey Billington rosey.billington at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 5 03:07:56 UTC 2014

Note also that 'vigorous' is the *default *language status - from the
methodology page: "Where the data were not sufficient, we set the EGIDS
default value at EGIDS 6a." Very problematic, given the limited
availability of accurate population and language use data in many parts of
the world.

http://www.ethnologue.com/about/language-status