[RNLD] Recommendations for lapel mic

Frank Seidel frank.zidle at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 21 08:41:04 UTC 2014

Hello Margit,

if you have the money I like the TRAM (TR 50). You might have to buy a
special windshield with it. I usually use lavalier mics only when I
want to concentrate on one speaker and/or if the speaker moves around
a lot (with a radio transmitter). If you plan to record several
speakers at at time you might want to bring other microphones as well.

All the best,

Frank

--
Frank Seidel, Ph.D.