[RNLD] Recommendations for lapel mic

Margit Bowler margitbowler at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 21 03:46:07 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm looking for recommendations for a good lapel mic to invest in. Right
now I'll be using the mic in quiet indoor conditions (making recordings of
a tonal language), but in the future I'll be using it in more strenuous
field conditions (that is, typically doing elicitations outdoors with
plenty of wind, birds chirping, dogs barking, etc.). Ideally I'd like to
invest in a lapel mic that will also let me make decent recordings in the
latter sort of fieldwork environment.

Thank you in advance for all recommendations!

Cheers,
Margit