[RNLD] Ngukurr Language Centre recruiting coordinator

Margaret Florey mflorey at rnld.org
Mon Aug 31 21:40:34 UTC 2015

Dear RNLDers,

Ngukurr Language Centre in Ngukurr, Southern Arnhemland is recruiting for
the position of Coordinator. For an Application Pack or to discuss the
position contact Sally Clifford at Matrix on Board Consulting at
darwin at mob.com.au or on (08) 8985 1728.

Applications close: Friday 18th September 2015.

Aboriginal and Torries Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to
apply.

kind regards

Margaret

--
Dr Margaret Florey
DRIL Director

I am usually available in the office Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and
Fridays except when I am travelling to deliver DRIL training workshops
<http://t.co/xulmFjTlmt>

*Please note that we have moved and new contact details are as below*

ph: +61 (03) 9077-9500 (office)
mob: 0488 086 031
skype: RNLDorg

*Postal address*
Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity
Box 9
19-21 Argyle Place South
Carlton, Victoria 3053
Australia

*Street address*
Suite 3, Level 1
19-21 Argyle Place South
Carlton, Victoria 3053

www.rnld.org
ABN 24 215 634 040

*RNLD proudly supports the Racism.it stops with me campaign  *
itstopswithme.humanrights.gov.au <http://t.co/xulmFjTlmt>@*ItStopsWithMe*
<https://twitter.com/ItStopsWithMe>

I pay my respects and acknowledgments to all Traditional Custodians on
whose land I live, work and travel through