Fwd: [RNLD] question regarding the use of archives for linguistic research

Nick Thieberger thien at unimelb.edu.au
Fri Mar 13 21:50:34 UTC 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adam Schembri <A.Schembri at latrobe.edu.au>
Date: 20 January 2015 at 10:15
Subject: Re: [RNLD] question regarding the use of archives for linguistic
research
To: Dorothea Hoffmann <hoffmann.dorothea at gmail.com>, RNLD <
r-n-l-d at lists.unimelb.edu.au>

 Hi Dorothea
Trevor Johnston and I (along with a number of other colleagues) have
published a number of papers drawing on the data in the Auslan (Australian
Sign Language) Corpus in ELAR (http://elar.soas.ac.uk/deposit/0001), mostly
for in-depth studies into Auslan itself. Trevor and myself were both
involved in the original ELDP documentation project back in 2004.
Regards,
Adam
 --

 Assoc. Prof. Adam Schembri, PhD https://latrobe.academia.edu/AdamSchembri
Linguistics program | Department of Languages, Histories and Cultures | Faculty