Fwd: [RNLD] Converting old Final Cut Pro files to 10.1.4

Nick Thieberger thien at unimelb.edu.au
Fri Mar 13 21:50:52 UTC 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Felicity Meakins <f.meakins at uq.edu.au>
Date: 21 January 2015 at 18:22
Subject: [RNLD] Converting old Final Cut Pro files to 10.1.4
To: "r-n-l-d at unimelb.edu.au" <r-n-l-d at unimelb.edu.au>

  Hi all,

 Some of you may have experienced the same difficulties so I am sending up
a flare!

 I am trying to convert old Final Cut Express 4 project files to Final Cut
Pro 10.1.4. Astonishingly there is no import function in the new Final Cut
(what were they thinking?!).

 I’ve looked online for solutions but many involve purchasing programs etc.

 Any suggestions would be wonderful!

 Felicity

FELICITY MEAKINS  | ARC Research Fellow (DECRA)

Linguistics | School of Languages and Cultures | University of Queensland |

Brisbane QLD 4072 | AUSTRALIA

RM 517 | Gordon Greenwood Bldg (32) |

' +61 7 3365 2877 | ' +61 411 404 546 | 7 +61 7 3365 6799 | *
f.meakins at uq.edu.au |

web www.slccs.uq.edu.au//index.html?page=127733&pid=124851