[RNLD] RE: Field equipment

Anna Luisa Daigneault annaluisa at livingtongues.org
Sat Nov 21 22:47:48 UTC 2015

Hello all,

We recommend using Olympus LS-series recorders. Great quality, and portable
for fieldwork.

http://www.getolympus.com/us/en/audio/pcm-recorders.html?icn=topnav&ici=voicerecordersnav_music-recorders-image

For computer-based recording (if a speaker is recording straight into a
computer via USB mic headset), we recommend the Sennheiser PC 36 USB Headset

best wishes,

Anna Luisa

*Anna Luisa Daigneault, M.Sc*
Development Officer & Latin America Projects Coordinator
Living Tongues Institute for Endangered Languages

Website <http://livingtongues.org/> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/living.tongues/>| Twitter
<https://twitter.com/livingtongues> | Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/EnduringVoices>