[RNLD] Importing timecoded text into Premiere Pro

Mark W. Post markwpost at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 05:41:00 UTC 2015

Dear Listmembers,

Does anyone know whether it's possible to import timecoded text into
Premiere Pro, and if so how? What I have in mind is (for example) taking
the output of Transcriber, which I guess is XML, and importing it into
PP in such a way that chunks appear as sequences. Or better yet, a .txt
file with field markers defining the text and the timecode, such as
Toolbox uses (although that might be too much to ask for). The idea
being to prepare a community-oriented DVD without having to re-type all
of the text directly into PP, which is pretty cumbersome.

Thanks very much in advance for any assistance!
Cheers
Mark