[RNLD] FW: Anaiwan Language Revival Program, crowdfunding

Jeff Siegel jsiegel2 at une.edu.au
Sat Dec 10 18:00:33 EST 2016

Greetings:

We've just launched a crowdfunding campaign to raise funds for Uyitika (let's speak), the Anaiwan Language Revival Program, including the costs of designing, publishing and printing the dictionary/grammar. Would it be possible to circulate the link to the local ANTAR network? Here's the link: <https://www.gofundme.com/AnaiwanLanguageRevival>

https://www.gofundme.com/AnaiwanLanguageRevival
[https://d2g8igdw686xgo.cloudfront.net/16332644_1480309668.1506.jpg]<https://www.gofundme.com/AnaiwanLanguageRevival>

Click here to support Anaiwan Language Revival Program by Callum Clayton-Dixon<https://www.gofundme.com/AnaiwanLanguageRevival>
www.gofundme.com
Nyanga ntaka wangan? What brings you here? In April 2016, a group of Anaiwan elders and community members met in Armidale to kickstart UYITIKA (let's speak), the Anaiwan Language Revival Program. Our language hasn't been spoken for decades, so we've been spending a lot of time digging through lib...

Uyitika lanapura,

Callum Clayton-Dixon

Researcher

Anaiwan Language Revival Program