[RNLD] Puliima National Indigenous Language & Technology Forum

Margaret Florey mflorey at rnld.org
Sun Dec 11 19:17:05 EST 2016

From: Puliima Forum <contact at puliima.com>

Please pass this email onto your networks.
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser
<http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=f09911f3e91b973aedb498237&id=2b62fa6e97&e=e3a581ed6b>.

*Puliima 2017 Announcement!*

Puliima is a biennial event aimed at bringing people together from all over
Australia to highlight and share the fantastic work being done in our
traditional languages. Prominence is given to exploring and sharing
pioneering language program ideas and exciting products and equipment that
can be used in community based language projects.

2017 looks set to be the year where the light shines on our languages, with
the theme 'Our Languages Matter' to take centre stage for our National
NAIDOC celebrations. NAIDOC week will be emphasising and celebrating the
uniqueness and importance that Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
languages play in our cultural identity. Puliima will aid in the extension
of this spotlight as our languages can, and should be, celebrated all year.

*Puliima Week: Monday 16th October - Friday 20th October 2017*

Preliminary workshops: Monday/Tuesday
Conference: Wednesday/Thursday
Friday: TBA
and...
"Australia's Got Language" is coming to Cairns!

Location:
Pullman Cairns International
17 Abbott Street, Cairns, Queensland, 4870 Australia

Keep an eye out at http://www.puliima.com
<http://puliima.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f09911f3e91b973aedb498237&id=6efa85740e&e=e3a581ed6b>
for more detailed information, all of which will be published in the coming
weeks.

Find us on Facebook
<http://puliima.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f09911f3e91b973aedb498237&id=b421045476&e=e3a581ed6b>
*Copyright © 2016 Miromaa ALTC, All rights reserved.*

840 Hunter Street
Newcastle NSW Australia 2302

Phone | +61 02 4940 9100 <(02)%204940%209100>
Fax | +61 02 4940 9123 <(02)%204940%209123>

Email | contact at puliima.com  <contact at puliima.com>
Website | http://www.puliima.com
<http://puliima.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f09911f3e91b973aedb498237&id=60554590fe&e=e3a581ed6b>
[image: Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=f09911f3e91b973aedb498237&afl=1>
 unsubscribe from this list
<http://puliima.us2.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=f09911f3e91b973aedb498237&id=be62745055&e=e3a581ed6b&c=2b62fa6e97>
<http://puliima.us2.list-manage.com/profile?u=f09911f3e91b973aedb498237&id=be62745055&e=e3a581ed6b>

--
Dr Margaret Florey
RNLD founder and DRIL Director

I am usually available in the office Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and
Fridays except when I am travelling to deliver DRIL training workshops
<http://t.co/xulmFjTlmt>

*Contact details*

ph: +61 (03) 9077-9500 (office)
mob: 0488 086 031
skype: RNLDorg

*Postal address*
Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity
Box 9
19-21 Argyle Place South
Carlton, Victoria 3053
Australia

*Street address*
Suite 3, Level 1
19-21 Argyle Place South
Carlton, Victoria 3053

http://www.rnld.org
ABN 24 215 634 040

*RNLD proudly supports the http://Racism.it stops with me campaign  *

http://itstopswithme.humanrights.gov.au <http://t.co/xulmFjTlmt>
*ItStopsWithMe*

I pay my respects and acknowledgments to all Traditional Custodians on
whose land I live, work and travel through