[RNLD] Westpac Future Leaders Scholarships

Britt Jacobsen brittjacobsen at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jun 11 23:11:52 UTC 2016

Hi All
I see that the Westpac Future Leaders Scholarships are open again and may be of interest to Australian postgrad students (Masters/PhD) - particularly those that are working on language revitalization projects may be interested in the 'Enabling positive social change' catrgory.
>From the Westpac Future Leaders website:Whether your focus is Asia, new technology or social change we're offering postgraduate study for talented individuals at Australia's leading universities. Scholars will be exceptional people, chosen for their potential to make a difference to Australia's future in one of our three focus areas:
   - Technology and innovation
   - Strengthening Australia-Asia ties
   - Enabling positive social change
Valued at up to $120,000 over, typically, 2-3 years, scholarships will be awarded annually for research or coursework studies at graduate level.
Future Leaders: Westpac Bicentennial Foundation

|   |
| Future Leaders: Westpac Bicentennial FoundationView Brochure Do you have the drive to make a difference?   |
|  |
| View on bicentennial.westpacg... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Please note that I am not associated with the program, so any enquiries will need to go to Westpac via their website.
Cheers
Britt