[RNLD] current work on digital data-based ling descriptions?

Rachel Nordlinger racheln at unimelb.edu.au
Sat Dec 2 23:25:03 UTC 2017

Hi Joseph,

Felicity Meakins and I embedded audio for all example sentences in the ebook version of our 2014 A Grammar of Bilinarra (de Gruyter Mouton) (by embedding the sound in the pdf using Adobe Acrobat).  The sound files are also all listed on the website https://www.degruyter.com/view/product/204142 for people working from the hard copy.  We decided not to try to link directly to the archived recordings, but all the information about where they are located is listed in the grammar and each example is included with time codes etc to indicate which part of the recording the example comes from.

Cheers,

Rachel
--
Assoc Prof Rachel Nordlinger FAHA
Director, Research Unit for Indigenous Language