[RNLD] ILA Funding round open

Margaret Florey mflorey at rnld.org
Wed Feb 22 22:58:34 EST 2017

Dear RNLDers,

the 2017-18 funding round for the Indigenous Languages and Arts (ILA)
program is now open for applications.

The ILA program provides funding for projects and organisations that
support participation in, and maintenance of, Australia’s Aboriginal and
Torres Strait Islander cultures through languages and arts.  Under the
2017-18 open grant round, up to $100,000 per year for up to a maximum of
two years for is available for projects that:

   - contribute to the revival and maintenance of Australia’s Aboriginal
   languages or Torres Strait Islander languages; and/or
   - develop, produce, present, exhibit or perform Indigenous arts projects.

It is very important that any application for funding meets the objectives
and outcomes of the current ILA program.

The funding round is open for applications on *Wednesday 22 February 2017*
and must be submitted by *5pm AEST on Thursday, 6th April 2017*.

Further information on the ILA Open grant round is available from the *ILA
Program Guidelines* and the *Frequently Asked Questions*. These documents
are available on the Department’s website via the following link: Indigenous
Languages and Arts Program
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/AG1dBvTZv8Aot9?domain=arts.gov.au>

If you have any questions regarding the ILA grant program, please email
ila at arts.gov.au

kind regards
Margaret
--
Dr Margaret Florey
RNLD founder and DRIL Director

I am usually available in the office Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and
Fridays except when I am travelling to deliver DRIL training workshops
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/38LEBkSp8O4LUE?domain=t.co>

*Contact details*

ph: +61 (03) 9077-9500 (office)
mob: 0488 086 031
skype: RNLDorg

*Postal address*
Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity
Box 9
19-21 Argyle Place South
Carlton, Victoria 3053
Australia

*Street address*
Suite 3, Level 1
19-21 Argyle Place South
Carlton, Victoria 3053

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/q0YmBAt8LQlAiq
ABN 24 215 634 040

*RNLD proudly supports the https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/44GEBkSlr9N0Hq stops with me campaign  *

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/drx4BDi2paoViE <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/38LEBkSp8O4LUE?domain=t.co>
*ItStopsWithMe*

I pay my respects and acknowledgments to all Traditional Custodians on
whose land I live, work and travel through