[RNLD] farewell to RNLD

Stephen Morey S.Morey at latrobe.edu.au
Tue Jul 11 21:33:23 EDT 2017

Dear Margaret,

A truly magnificent achievement! The details that you have set out in the email are a reminder of the very considerable work done by you, and the RNLD team, over recent years.

Many many thanks for your wonderful work. These are truly extraordinary achievements.

Stephen

Stephen Morey
Senior Lecturer in Linguistics
Department of Languages and Linguistics