[RNLD] Publishing Small Print Runs

Emily Gref emily.gref at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 01:46:31 EDT 2017

Hi Bill,

I'm currently interning at Mirima Dawang Woorlab-gerring, helping out with
producing language materials for six months (in my previous life I worked
in publishing in New York). I've just done a whole bunch of research on the
short-run printers in Australia (and a few outside as well), so am happy to
share what I've discovered! While there are a lot of printers who do
short-run books, not all of them specialize in illustrated books, so the
range of pricing can be quite broad.

Please feel free to email me off-list to discuss further -- same goes for
anyone else interested in the ins and outs of publishing. :)

All the very best,
Emily Gref