[RNLD] Learner's grammars

Jane Simpson jansimps at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 06:45:29 EDT 2017

Yeh Li-Chen did a nice thesis reflecting on learners' guides in the context
of creating one fora  Taiwanese language

 "Developing a Hla’alua Learner’s Guide: In Search of an Auxiliary Remedy
for Hla’alua Revitalization (Exegesis) and a Hla’alua Learner’s Guide
(Creative Component)." Australian National University, 2015.

--
Jane Simpson
Private e-mail