[RNLD] FLI Annual for the year 2016

Fakhruddin fakhruddin at fli-online.org
Fri May 12 06:28:46 EDT 2017

Good Afternoon,

See FLI Annual for the year 2016 at the link bellow

http://fli-online.org/site/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/FLI-Annual-Report-2016.pdf

Fakhruddin

Forum for Language Initiatives

Fakhruddin Akhunzada
Executive Director, FLI

fakhruddin at fli-online.org

# 86, Street 70,  G-9/3, Islamabad, Pakistan
Tel: +92 (0) 51 232 5478

www.fli-online.org