[RNLD] Consult -- Running FLEx/LexiquePro/SayMore with CrossOver

Paul Sutherland p.suth at outlook.com
Thu Sep 7 16:46:36 EDT 2017

Hi Jorge,

I haven't done this myself, but the software I've heard people using to run Windows programs elsewhere is Wine. Although judging by their download page, there is a relationship between Crossover and Wine. Still, it might be worth a shot. https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/z4n0BMS1ME33TD?domain=winehq.org

Best of luck,

Paul