[RNLD] FLEx crashing problem

Sarah Ruth Moeller sarah_moeller at gial.edu
Wed Sep 20 12:22:56 EDT 2017

Hi Justin!

I recently had the same problem. Some searching on the FLEX site
indicated that a recent Windows update was not compatible with FLEX. I
restored the previous version of Windows and haven't had any problems
since, even with new updates. Sorry I can't remember the details, but I
suggest going to the FLEX site and looking for latest news or contacting
the support. The problem may be Windows, not FLEX.

Sarah Moeller