[RNLD] Suggestions for simple recording devices for community members in a new MAP pilot project

Hugh Paterson hugh_paterson at sil.org
Tue Aug 28 00:32:53 EDT 2018

Nick Williams,

I'm just wondering, what would be the attributes of "bad" audio be? I'm
never read a technology review of a "bad" piece of equipment in LD&C.

all the best,
- Hugh

--
*Hugh Paterson III *Innovation Analyst
*Innovation Development & Experimentation*, *SIL International*

*Web*: Contact & CV <http://hughandbecky.us/Hugh-CV/>