[RNLD] Current best Video practices in LDD

Brenda Boerger brenda_boerger at sil.org
Sun Jul 15 17:20:38 EDT 2018

Hello all,

I think we also dealt with this to some degree in our book:

Boerger, Brenda H., Sarah Ruth Moeller, D. Will Reiman, and Stephen N.
Self. 2016.  Language and Culture Documentation Manual. LeanPub.
https://leanpub.com/languageandculturedocumentationmanual

But I am not the author of that particular chapter.

An advantage we’re finding with LeanPub is that we can update periodically
(and make corrections).

Purchasers of older versions are notified when changes are made and can
download the update for free.

So as best practice changes, we can update what we’re suggesting there.

~Brenda

Brenda H. Boerger, PhD, Coordinator
SIL Language and Culture Documentation Services
7500 West Camp Wisdom Road
Dallas, TX 75236      USA

Mobile: 972-273-9356
Skype ID:  brenda_boerger1
https://www.sil.org/biography/brenda-h-boerger

*Summer Intern Office: 210 Member Services Bldg, 972-708-7400, x2899*