[RNLD] Accessible Descriptive or Plain Language Grammars

Lesley Woods lhwoods1 at bigpond.com
Mon Jul 23 21:02:19 EDT 2018

I am looking for examples of accessible descriptive grammars or plain language/English grammars that aim to be accessible to the language community. If anyone knows of a grammar/s that have been produced for this purpose, particularly in the past 10 years or so, I would be most grateful for a reference or a copy if at all possible. I am also looking for any literature relating to the same.

Kind regards

Lesley Woods