[RNLD] "Call for Prosposals - PULiiMA 2019"

Daryn McKenny daryn at acra.org.au
Mon Nov 26 17:24:32 EST 2018

Please pass this email on throughout your networks.

Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser<*|ARCHIVE|*>.

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/f09911f3e91b973aedb498237/images/a43a993b-6edf-4b60-a1be-2de8320314c9.png]<http://puliima.com/>

CALL FOR PRESENTERS, TRAINERS AND EXHIBITORS IS NOW OPEN!

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/f09911f3e91b973aedb498237/images/leaf_icon.png]Call For Presenter Proposals

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/f09911f3e91b973aedb498237/images/dce49e2f-4cad-468e-a6a0-d0e514a48de7.jpg]We are excited to open our call for presentations at PULiiMA 2019. We anticipate this event to be bigger than ever and we are seeking proposals from all sectors of the language community.

Innovation will be a strong focus for Puliima as will the role language plays in managing country, the environment and how language underpins all aspects of our culture and identity.

Your primary audience is Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people from across Australia and the Islands who are involved in language work in a variety of capacities. Many delegates work at the grass roots community level whilst others represent local, state and national bodies.
READ MORE<http://puliima.com/call-outs/call-for-presenters>

The Call for Presenters closes on Friday the 8th February 2019

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/f09911f3e91b973aedb498237/images/leaf_icon.png]Call For Training Workshops

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/f09911f3e91b973aedb498237/images/330e2524-e06b-43a0-9d5e-0048a388498a.jpeg]It is with great pleasure that we are now able to officially invite expressions of interest from all people, parties and organisations to host intensive training workshops for PULiiMA 2019.

The Puliima workshops have become a popular and exciting pre-conference opportunity for delegates to gain practical skills and training from the variety of experts gathering to attend the conference. For many the workshops are also a significant highlight in attending Puliima.

NB: These are focused intensive half day workshops held over the Monday and Tuesday preceding the Conference event, There is also an option for full day workshops held over two days. These workshop spaces are extremely limited. In 2017 there were 4 half-day, 2 one-day and one two-day workshops over the two days.

READ MORE<http://puliima.com/call-outs/call-for-trainers>

The Call for Workshops closes on Friday the 8th February 2019

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/f09911f3e91b973aedb498237/images/leaf_icon.png]EOI open for Exhibitors

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/f09911f3e91b973aedb498237/images/60914ffb-a04c-4bb3-b794-d2df3ceac706.jpg]Expressions of interest are now being sort for exhibitors at PULiiMA 2019.

We would like to provide delegates with a varied and innovative range of exhibits and displays. We love to see what our people around the country and internationally are up to. Hands-on or interactive (something that delegates can 'have a go' at) are favorable. We also love to see new technology, methods, products and ideas that can enhance our language work and also opportunities to come up and have a yarn with the exhibitors about their work.
READ MORE<http://puliima.com/call-outs/exhibits-eoi>

The EOI for Exhibitors closes on Friday the 8th February 2019

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/f09911f3e91b973aedb498237/images/71d65a64-cd68-4904-ae6d-233cebbc1f87.png]

Not subscribed yet for Puliima news?
SUBSCRIBE HERE<http://puliima.com/maillist>

[http://gallery.mailchimp.com/f09911f3e91b973aedb498237/images/Facebook_icon.png]Find us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/Puliima?ref=ts>

Phone | +61 2 4940 9100

Email | contact at puliima.com <mailto:contact at puliima.com>
Website | www.puliima.com<http://www.puliima.com/>

Copyright © Miromaa Aboriginal Language and Technology Centre, All rights reserved.

 unsubscribe from this list<*|UNSUB|*> | update subscription preferences<*|UPDATE_PROFILE|*>