[RNLD] Fwd: Final reminder: Master of Indigenous Languages Education (MILE)

Amy Parncutt trainer4 at rnld.org
Wed Nov 21 20:47:44 EST 2018

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Susan Poetsch <susan.poetsch at sydney.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 at 19:30
Subject: Final reminder: Master of Indigenous Languages Education (MILE)

Applications for MILE 2019 close on the last Friday in November.

The course content details, block class dates and link to the online
application are available here:

http://sydney.edu.au/courses/courses/pc/master-of-indigenous-languages-education.html

Applications can only be made online. It can take a while to gather and
scan all of your documents. So if you would like to apply, it would be good
to start your application sooner rather than later!

Please forward this information to anyone you think may be interested and
eligible.

If you have any further questions, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Susan

--

SUSAN POETSCH

School of Education and Social Work

Education Building A35 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006

T +61 2 9351 5202 E susan.poetsch at sydney.edu.au

W http://sydney.edu.au/education_social_work

[image: signature_421181480]

I respectfully acknowledge the traditional owners of Country upon whose
land the various campuses of the University
<https://sydney.edu.au/about-us/vision-and-values/our-aboriginal-and-torres-strait-islander-community.html>
now
sit: Gadigal people of the Eora Nation; Deerubbin, Tharawal, Ngunnawal,
Wiradjuri, Gamilaroi, Bundjulung, Wiljali and Gureng Gureng peoples.