[RNLD] Learner's Guide Template Launch (Living Languages)

Julia Sallabank js72 at soas.ac.uk
Fri Nov 22 03:51:51 EST 2019

This sounds really useful! Will the actual guide be made available online?

Many thanks
Julia

--
Dr. Julia Sallabank
Reader in Language Policy and Revitalisation, School of Languages, Cultures

Tel. +44 (0)20 7898 4326

Office hours, Term 1: Tuesday 1.30-2.30; Friday 11.30-12.30.

Please note: I am now Associate Director for Language Teaching Quality; for
anything related to general Teaching and Learning Quality please contact
Ernest Caldwell ec24 at soas.ac.uk (e.g. SoR forms and course approvals, both
UG and PGT).

For MA Linguistics please contact Yan Jiang, yj9 at soas.ac.uk
For PhD enquiries please contact Irina Nikolaeva, in3 at soas.ac.uk