[RNLD] Decommission of the RNLD website

Andrew Tanner andrew at livinglanguages.org.au
Wed Apr 22 22:17:26 EDT 2020

Hi all

Just letting you know that following on from the Resource Network for
Linguistic Diversity's rebranding last year (as Living Languages), we have
now finally decommissioned the old website (www.rnld.org). Visitors will
now be automatically redirected to <www.livinglanguages.org.au>

There are currently no plans to change the name of this email list - it may
be the only thing that retains the RNLD moniker in the future.

Cheers
Andrew

*RNLD is now Living Languages, and this is my new email address. Please
update my email in your contacts list to andrew at livinglanguages.org.au
<andrew at livinglanguages.org.au>. Thanks!*

Andrew Tanner

Trainer

ph. +61 (03) 9077 9500

www.livinglanguages.org.au

<http://www.facebook.com/Living-Languages-1048821725307557/>
<https://twitter.com/LivingLangs>
<https://www.livinglanguages.org.au/donate>

My usual work days are Monday to Thursday.

I pay my respects and acknowledgments to all Traditional Custodians on
whose land I live, work and travel through, in Australia and overseas.