[RNLD] Sustaining Indigenous Languages Symposium 2020

Sarah Shulist s.a.shulist at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 08:18:51 EST 2020

Dear all,

Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada will be hosting the 2020
Sustaining Indigenous Languages Symposium from June 25-27. The call for
proposals is included below, with further information available at
https://sils2020.ca/

Please share widely, and we hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

Sarah

We invite teachers, activists, students and scholars to submit proposals
for presentations, posters, workshops, panels, or creative performances in
and around the Four Directions and the four identified broad themes. These
themes may be regarded as starting points for topics related to language
revitalization and reclamation; community organizing and activism; programs
and strategies for revitalization; technology and language revitalization;
or any other related themes.

Deadline for proposals: February 7, 2020.

You will be notified about your submission at the end of February 2020.
--
Sarah Shulist, PhD
Associate Professor, Languages, Literatures and Cultures
s.shulist at queensu.ca