[RNLD] Language work at a distance

Peter Austin pa2 at soas.ac.uk
Mon May 4 10:54:48 EDT 2020

Dear colleagues

It seems that the Googledoc URL that I tried to circulate earlier from my
iPAd got truncated (the final "c" was removed) and hence does not work.
Here is the correct link:
https://docs.google.com/document/u/1/d/1clGjGABB2h2qbduTgfqribHmog9B6P0NvMgVuiHZCl8/mobilebasic

You can also access it at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lxr4WwG5Dbs6GYBm03tImB6uwR2RbgaStRnLUNljDxA/edit#

Best wishes
Peter

--
Prof Peter K. Austin
Humboldt Researcher, Frankfurt University (Nov 2019, Jan-March 2020)

Department of Linguistics, SOAS
Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square
London WC1H 0XG
United Kingdom