[Rgyalrong] podcast about Rgyalrong studies

Guillaume Jacques rgyalrongskad at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 16:14:58 UTC 2016

I wasn't aware of that article, thank you. List members are very much
encouraged to bring to each other's attention newly published articles on
Rgyalrong linguistics, as well as defended MA/PhD dissertations.

I take the opportunity to mention that Zhang Shuya has just defended under
my supervision a MA thesis entitled ' La phonologie et la morphologie du
dialecte de Bragdbar du rgyalrong situ', which will be available soon on
academia.edu.

Guillaume