[Rgyalrong] podcast about Rgyalrong studies

葉庭英 r00222077 at ntu.edu.tw
Sun Jun 19 03:37:00 UTC 2016

It's nice to hear new work had has been done in the field:) To add a note, according to her pub. list, Victoria Chen has this summited(see below), probably based on the aforementioned working paper.

Chen, Victoria. The inverse system in Nyagrong Minyag and its implication for the reconstruction of Proto-rGyalrongic direct/inverse system. Central Asiatic Journal.
________________________________
從: Guillaume Jacques [rgyalrongskad at gmail.com]
寄件日期: 2016年6月19日 上午 12:14
至: 葉庭英
副本: A forum for informal discussion on the non-Chinese languages of Sichuan
主旨: Re: [Rgyalrong] podcast about Rgyalrong studies

I wasn't aware of that article, thank you. List members are very much encouraged to bring to each other's attention newly published articles on Rgyalrong linguistics, as well as defended MA/PhD dissertations.

I take the opportunity to mention that Zhang Shuya has just defended under my supervision a MA thesis entitled ' La phonologie et la morphologie du dialecte de Bragdbar du rgyalrong situ', which will be available soon on academia.edu<http://academia.edu>.

Guillaume

Recently I just found this article dealing with evolution of direct/inverse system of rgyalrong. Quite interesting

http://ling.hawaii.edu/wp-content/uploads/wp-chen.pdf
________________________________
從: Rgyalrong [rgyalrong-bounces at listserv.linguistlist.org<mailto:rgyalrong-bounces at listserv.linguistlist.org>] 代表 Guillaume Jacques [rgyalrongskad at gmail.com<mailto:rgyalrongskad at gmail.com>]
寄件日期: 2016年6月9日 下午 09:44
至: A forum for informal discussion on the non-Chinese languages of Sichuan
主旨: [Rgyalrong] podcast about Rgyalrong studies

Dear all,

Here is a podcast on Rgyalrong linguistics with Gong Xun:

http://tianshuguangbo.com/blog/2016/6/6/xxvii

--
Guillaume Jacques
CNRS (CRLAO) - INALCO