[Rgyalrong] Minyagic

Guillaume Jacques rgyalrongskad at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 00:05:05 UTC 2016

The term I proposed "Macro-Gyalrongic" might indeed be felt a bit too
"Gyalrong-suprematist" by some scholars. I have nothing against your
Minyagic / 弥药语支.

BTW: what is your take, at the present moment, on the "Tangut-Menya-Mbo"
cluster? Would it be part of Gyalrongic? (I think Menya is not very
Stau-looking, unlike Tangut and possibly Mbo).

Guillaume Jacques
CNRS (CRLAO) - INALCO
http://cnrs.academia.edu/GuillaumeJacques
http://himalco.hypotheses.org/