[Rgyalrong] Duo'erji 1997 or 1998?

You-Jing Lin rgyalrong at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 09:51:11 UTC 2020

  Hi Jesse,
I'd go for 1997. The CIP info of the monograph says in two places that it's
been registered as a book published in 1997.

You-Jing

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 5:13 PM Jesse P. Gates <stauskad at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a somewhat trivial question, but it would be nice to have an
> answer. Duo’erji’s grammar of Geshiza potentially has two publication year
> dates: 1997 or 1998. This can be seen on the publication information page
> of Duo’erji’s book (attached). Which is the correct year?
>

> ---
> Best regards,
> Jesse
>
> Université PSL (Université de recherche Paris Sciences et Lettres/Paris
> Sciences & Lettres - PSL University)
> <https://www.topuniversities.com/universities/universite-psl>
>
> École des hautes études en sciences sociales - EHESS <https://ehess.fr/fr>
>
> Centre de recherches linguistiques sur l'Asie orientale - CRLAO
> <http://crlao.ehess.fr/>
>
> My research: https://ehess.academia.edu/JesseGates

*林幼菁 You-Jing Lin*
*北京大学中国语言文学系*
*Department of Chinese Language and Literature, Peking University*

*似乎憂愁*,*卻常常喜樂*;
似乎貧窮,卻叫許多人富足;
似乎一無所有,卻擁有萬有(哥林多後書六章10節)

As sorrowful, yet always rejoicing;
as poor, yet making many rich;
as having nothing, and yet possessing all (2 Corinthian 6:10)