[Rgyalrong] Tibetan place names

Jesse P. Gates stauskad at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 23:31:49 UTC 2021

Hi Sami,

Thanks for this comment. I do have a copy of the Directories for Daofu, and I will be able to get access to them in China again some day, and until then I guess I need to rely on other sources. I hope I can also secure some funding for hiring someone to turn the Directories into pdfs and then I can share them online.

That aside, it would be good at some point to have an online repository for all Gyalrongic related materials so that we can just go to one place to access such literature, etc.

---
Cordialement,

Jesse

Université PSL (Université de recherche Paris Sciences et Lettres)
École des hautes études en sciences sociales - EHESS
Centre de recherches linguistiques sur l'Asie orientale - CRLAO
Mes recherches: https://ehess.academia.edu/JesseGates