RST analysis practice and study.... (P.S.)

John Bateman bateman at UNI-BREMEN.DE
Wed Dec 13 12:03:52 UTC 2000

Bill suggested that I make the following explicit... For my last
mailing where I asked if anyone would care to take a shot at doing
an RST analysis of the text that I attached:

 > Are you able to take in files from Mick
> O'Donnell's tool, *.rs2 files?  If so, you might want to tell the list.

the answer is yes. If you have the analysis in the format of either
Mick O'Donnell's RST tool or Daniel Marcu's version then that is fine
by me! (But any form will do! I will be pleased if I get an analysis...
plain ascii, postscript pictures, whatever :-)

Best,
John

--
John Bateman
FB10, Sprach- und Literaturwissenschaften

Tel: +49/421-218-9483
Fax: +49/421-218-4283 (or 218-7801)
http://www.uni-bremen.de/~bateman