Update on the virus (originating with Max Louwerse)

William Mann bill_mann at SIL.ORG
Sat Dec 22 22:39:20 UTC 2001

Dear list members:

Here below is a message that Max Lowerse submitted to the list.  [Thanks to
the Max!!]

It happens that because of the way I responded to the virus, for a few hours
the list was not passing messages onward to you.  (That has now been put
back as it was before.)  So I got this message for my approval.  Because of
technical factors, I cannot just send it on.  So here it is, with my
apologies to Max for the delays.

Read it for as much detail as you want about this matter.  I trust Max very
thoroughly on this, and so I suggest that you trust the message below as
well.

Again, sorry for all of this trouble.

Bill Mann