query about palm leaf manuscripts <fwd>

Matthew McDaniel akha at loxinfo.co.th
Fri Apr 14 13:39:28 UTC 2000

northern shan state?

Matthew

--

Matthew McDaniel
The Akha Heritage Foundation

US Address:

Donations by check or money order may be sent to:

The Akha Heritage Foundation
PO BOX 6073
Salem OR 97304
USA

By Visa Card Secure Site:

https://www.givetocharity.com/cgi-bin/give.pl?CODE=10956

Shopping that helps The Akha Heritage Foundation:

Donations by direct banking can be transferred to:

Wells Fargo Bank
Akha Heritage Foundation
Acc. # 0081-889693
Keizer Branch # 1842  04