query about palm leaf manuscripts <fwd>

Peter Constable peter_constable at sil.org
Mon Apr 17 11:26:04 UTC 2000

       I should have gotten on this list a long time ago, but somehow
       never had the chance. Dick Watson has just forwarded to me the
       following message. I've taken a look at the jpg and can tell
       you that this is a N. Thai (Lanna) manuscript. I have one
       similar to it.

       Peter Constable
       Non-Roman Script Initiative, SIL
       (formerly SIL Mainland SE Asia Group)