Greetings (fwd)

Christopher Court court at hawaii.edu
Mon May 1 23:18:42 UTC 2000

thank you very much, david mortensen, and all who have responded to my
forwarding of
prof. nguyen's message to me about contacting people in the US working on
Hmong. though he may only have though of contacting the "big names" i'm
sure that once prof. nguYEN  realizes there is quite a community of not so
well known people working oN hmong< INCLUDING NATIVE SPEAKERS< HE WILL BE
VERY HAPPY>

PLEASE EXCUSE MY CAPITALS< THE "CAPS LOCK" KEY HAS JAMMED ON

CHRISTOPHER COURT

 <