Thai on modern Mac

Ron Myers myers at rohan.sdsu.edu
Mon May 29 16:19:37 UTC 2000

Peter,

Here is a site with downloadable Thai fonts, both for MAC and PC -- scroll
down to about the middle of the page.  I presume they (the Thai fonts for
MAC) are set up in normal MAC fashion, i.e., the Thai characters replacing
the English characters in correlation with their respective keyboard
positions.  There are other fonts and language-related items here also.

http://www.seasite.niu.edu/seasite.htm

Ron Myers
San Diego