Thai TTS

Chatchawarn H. chatchawarnh at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 14 14:51:51 UTC 2000

Dear all,

As I know, there are  some Thai TTS system ( full system)  inThailand .
One is belong to Ajarn Sudaporn Luksaneeyanawin at Linguistic department,
Arts faculty, Chulalongkorn University.
Another one is belong to NECTEC (National Electronics and Computer
Techonology Cener)
and it concerning homepage is http://www.nectec.or.th/sll/spsths.html
( but this homepage is not upto date. If you want more Informations
, contact  I division (may be called SLL : software and language lab. )

Hope it  be useful,
Chatchawarn H.