entity names for VN o+ and u+

Waruno Mahdi mahdi at FHI-Berlin.MPG.DE
Sat Apr 28 16:23:04 UTC 2001

Hi,

can anyone tell me what the HTML entity names are for
the Vietnamese vowels o+ and u+ (where + is an upper-
right comma-like "tail")?
By entity name I mean things like á for _a_ with
acute accent, or ä for _a_ with umlaut/dieresis.
Are there also standard entity names for combinations of
o+ and u+ with acute, grave, tilde, dot, and hoi accents?

Alternatively, are there any standard or customary names
by which o+ and u+ are referred to (a) in Vietnamese, or
(b) by anglophone Vietnamologists, ditto francophone... ?

Thanks in advance for any information.

Chao, savatdee, & salam,   Waruno