[Sealang-l] ICLDC 7 Registration is Open!

National Foreign Language Resource Center nflrc at hawaii.edu
Sat Dec 5 08:04:04 UTC 2020

Aloha,

Registration is now open for the 7th International Conference on Language
Documentation and Conservation: Recognizing Relationships, to be held
virtually March 4-7, 2021. We look forward to seeing you there.

Information about pricing, payment, and deadlines for registration can be
found at: http://ling.lll.hawaii.edu/sites/icldc/registration/

To get in the ICLDC spirit, check out our Redbubble store to see our ICLDC
7 merchandise at https://www.redbubble.com/people/ICLDC!

Please contact us if you have any questions.

Mahalo,

ICLDC 7 Communications Subcommittee

*International Conference on Language Documentation & Conservation (ICLDC)*
Phone: +1-808-956-9424
Email: icldc at hawaii.edu

Website: http://ling.lll.hawaii.edu/sites/icldc/
ICLDC Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/ICLDC/