[Sealang-l] Register for our 2-part NFLRC Webinar on Enacting Performance Assessment through Project-Based Language Learning (PBLL) - December 17 & 22

National Foreign Language Resource Center nflrc at hawaii.edu
Thu Dec 10 22:48:31 UTC 2020

Aloha! The National Foreign Language Resource Center at the University of
Hawai‘i at Mānoa is pleased to announce our...

2020 NFLRC Webinars: Enacting Performance Assessment through Project-Based
Language Learning (PBLL)
*https://nflrc.hawaii.edu/events/view/131/
<https://nflrc.hawaii.edu/events/view/131/>*

In this two-part webinar, we will explore the question  “How could
performance assessments be used as an integral component of Project-based
Language Learning (PBLL)?”

Webinar dates (two-part)
Webinar 1: Thursday, December 17Webinar 2: Tuesday, December 22
*Host: Nicole Naditz (2015 ACTFL National Language Teacher of the
Year)**Guests:
Catherine Ousselin (Mount Vernon Schools, Washington) & Alegría Ribadeneira
(Colorado State University – Pueblo)*
Session times (two 90-minute live webinars)
2pm Hawai‘i | 4pm PST | 5pm MST | 6pm CST | 7pm EST
Registration
Registration deadline: December 16, 2020

For more information or to register, visit our webinar webpage:
*https://nflrc.hawaii.edu/events/view/131/
<https://nflrc.hawaii.edu/events/view/131/> *

*National Foreign Language Resource Center*
University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
1859 East-West Road #106
Honolulu, HI  96822-2322
Phone: 808-956-9424