Call for papers - AATSEEL OCS Panel

Czeczulin - Annalisa annaczec at umd5.umd.edu
Mon Apr 10 17:43:53 UTC 1995

Call for Old Church Slavic panel papers.

Please respond before April 15 if you would be interested in presenting a
paper on Old Church Slavonic at the December, 1995 AATSEEL meeting.   The
panel is now in danger of being cancelled, so if you are able, I need at
least one more person on the panel (but the more, the merrier).  I know
that there is interest:  this just appears to be a very busy season for
people.  Contact me at the address below if there is any possibility that
you would be willing to participate and save the panel from extinction.

Many thanks,

Annalisa Czeczulin

Annalisa Czeczulin         work:   (410) 532-3257
2227 East Pratt Street     voice:  (410) 732-5108
Baltimore, MD 21231        fax:    (410) 532-3339
e-mail:  annaczec at umd5.umd.edu