Polish-dialect help needed

Loren A. Billings BILLINGS at PUCC.BITNET
Sun Apr 16 23:14:41 UTC 1995

The following is from a dialect of Polish spoken in "Izbica Kuj."  I would
appreciate it if someone could gloss the sentence.  Lacking that, could
s/he at least confirm that the verbal form is the -no/-to form of the
copula.  A capital letter means that this (high, front) vowel is a glide
(i.e., IPA [j] or [w]).  Otherwise, I relay the transcription exactly as
it appears in the source I'm reading from.

Iak'e tu bWoto, pevno byUa voda vylana

Additionally, what does the following mean?

gotowano woda (sic., apparently standard Polish)

Thanks much,  --Loren Billings (billings at princeton.edu)