Russian texts

Karen E. James KJ6306A at american.edu
Mon Apr 17 14:20:43 UTC 1995

 ======================================================================= 39
I am querying this list and several others in hopes of getting some
recommendations for textbooks to use in a course I'm to teach called

                Russia  and the U.S:  Comparative Culture, 1880 to the
                      Present.

If anyone out there knows some good prospects, or of other lists on which
this posting may prove fruitful, please contact me at:
                     ctomei at american.edu

Thanks in advance....  Prof. C. Tomei
                       Language & Foreign Studies
                       The American University