ASEES 8/2

Paul Cubberley cubbe at ariel.ucs.unimelb.EDU.AU
Wed Apr 19 23:32:31 UTC 1995

Please note that the following item should be corrected in the posting
about the special de Bray volume of ASEES.  In keeping with requests
recently on this list I have deleted the rest of the message:
Review Article
        Igor Gelbak (Melbourne). O tajnoj svobode i kologii vdoxnovenija.
        (Helen Chances, Andrei Bitov. The Ecology of Inspiration)

It should be corrected to _Ellen_ Chances (professor of Russian literature
at my university).  --Loren Billings (billings at princeton.edu)

P.S.:  I post this to the entire list in order that they might make the
smae correction.  --LAB